BOC Tour/Bucks Sounds Abound

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Apr 14 12:13:30 EDT 1997

>Torgo>"Another song that always puts me in the mind of not so much BOC in
>general,but Buck Dharma's playing style, is a song that I could not tell you
>the name of but gets alot of FM radio play. Its by Ten Years {Snips} Or maybe
>I'm nutz. I dunno."
>
>Neil>"Torgo - the song is called simply "I'd love to change the world".
>Strangley enogh, it wasn't Buck this song reminded me of, it was Lynyrd
>Skynyrd's "Simple Man". Ah well, maybe we're all going mad......"

Naw, neither of you are nuts.  Don't know about Ten Years After (what?)
but the B Adam's song is a definite.  Try Stone Temple Pilots "Unglued".
The Tempo is all wrong for BOC but I swear I can hear some strangely
familiar tones in that one.  Eric even admitted he liked STP a bit,
maybe he heard it too.

J&M>"My brother passed away of a heart attack in his sleep last week, so
we had to fly out to Riverside, CA to be with family, ect.  He was only
29."

Sorry to hear that.  Prayers be with you.

J&M>"BTW, it seems that the SummerDaze Tour keeps getting smaller and
smaller. Has anyone else noticed that? "

I'm surprised they are trying to do it again this year.  Most of last
years Wheezer fests did poorly and some of them were dominated by bigger
names than this rendition.  I'm not too excited about the Summer season,
thus far only Rush and the Moody Blues looks inviting (Come on Allman
Brothers do it for me).   Maybe venues are brokering their bets that
larger named bands will announce some tour plans. An example,
Queensryche will probably hit the road to support their new one.  Got to
have some open dates in there somewhere.

L8er

lil' ab

"Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of
excellence.  Thus the highest realization of warfare is to attack the
enemy's plans."

The Art of War - Sun Tzu

obcd - King's X - King's X

Hair band song of the day - anything by Toto