Buck Dharma Solo Concert in Atlanta

Jack W. Heffling hdboc at 3-CITIES.COM
Mon Apr 14 20:10:35 EDT 1997

Shawn,

A great description of a great 3 days. It is something I certainly will
never forget and made the trip from Washington state completely
worthwhile. I echo the applause for Chuck setting up this whole thing,
and thank Buck and Sandy for being such wonderful people.

You mentioned some of my favorite moments; Buck playing outside at
Dixie, Ricky joining John on the drums for Godzilla. I thought it was
also great when Buck did the Chuck Berry thing during his Born To Rock
solo. It was so awesome to just be able to listen to Buck's great guitar
work with the 3-piece band.

Jack