Calvert's BLUEPRINTS...

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Mon Apr 14 22:06:43 EDT 1997

OUCH!! Fifty smackers?!?! The disk is a collection of demos that are very unpolished, with a very primitive sound to them. This is pretty much for those
Calvert collectors that "gotta have it all". I can't say that the CD is worth $50. Have you tried Ranjit? I bought mine from him (in '93 or so) for around $20; don't know if he has any copies left, but you can always have him hunt for it for you if you don't mind the wait...

obCDPlayer: Alistair Brimble / Sounds Digital

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com

----------
From:   Dan Witt[SMTP:hawkwind1 at EARTHLINK.NET]
Sent:   Monday, April 14, 1997 6:09 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        Re: BOC-L Digest - 13 Apr 1997 to 14 Apr 1997

Hi Hawkfans,

Does anybody have an opinion of robert calvert Blueprints from the
cellar. Cdeurope wants $50.00 for it. Does it have rare tracks? I
believe I have everything else by him. I'm trying to find out if this
would be obtaining.

Thanks
--
Standing on the runway waiting for take off

Dan Witt
Minneapolis, MN