HW: Sonic Attack Cloth Bag

Derrick Chilton D.C.Chilton at BHAM.AC.UK
Tue Apr 15 04:08:41 EDT 1997

>> From:          J Strobridge <eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK>

>> > Just out of interest, who out there would pay 100UKP for this rarest of
>> > all HW singles, given a once-only opportunity?

If you did not buy it you would regret it for a long time.
Just think of the gloat factor when looking though your collection and you
accidently stumble across your Sonic Attack eh.
I saw the  7" Hurry on Sundown Promo once, the asking price was £70, I was
torn in half wether to get it or not, when I did decide  to the next day
it was sold...AAARRGGHHH.

                Derrick...

E.Mail         D.C.Chilton at bham.ac.uk

Sunrise Wrong Side of Another Day