Off: Glastonbury

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Apr 14 12:33:54 EDT 1997

In message <01BC48F2.BD617EA0 at snowflake.mcs.dundee.ac.uk>, Andy C
<acobley at MIC.DUNDEE.AC.UK> writes

>Looking for Glastonbury web site or at least a list
>of whos playing this year.  Any ideas ?
>
>Andy

They're really not telling. But rumour goes...Smashing Pumpkins, Neil
Young, Prodigy, Supergrass, Porcupine Tree, Van Morrison's Morris Van
Hire Co. As it goes, I've been to a couple of Glastonburys without
seeing a single band (like, embarrassingly enough the year my brother
played '92) and still had the *best* time just slounging around the
Green Field. Having said that this year, I'm going to make an effort to
see more bands...

I haven't looked this year but hipsters at Obsolete hosted the Virtual
Glastonbury last time so you could start with..

http://www.obsolete.com/    and see if there's a signpost.

see you there!

--
Jon Browne