HW: Sonic Attack again (no, not THAT one)!

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Apr 16 10:01:12 EDT 1997

Jon Browne writes:

> In message <DO09dGAAi1UzEwF9 at mmje.demon.co.uk>, Mark Edmonds

> >I was wondering if anyone else has come across this pressing oddity.
> >Years back when I bought my Sonic Attack LP I found that I bought a
> >pressing which had side A on both sides. I kept hold of it for a while
> >thinking it might be valuable but eventually sold it off and bought a
> >correct pressing.
> >
> >Does anyone know how many were pressed like this and if it has any
> >collector's value?
> >
> >Mark Edmonds
>
> Not as rare as a cloth bag single, but still a recognised rarity. I've
> got one, as has Jill and Simon and probably a few others. My guess, only
> a guess, mind you, is around 30 UKP.
> --
> Jon Browne

yeah - they surface in 2nd hand vinyl shops occasionally.  I traded for
my copy with stuff (on paper at least) around the 30 UKP price range but
there's always the chance it might appear cheaper in something like
Record Collector sometime.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk