HW: Sonic Attack Cloth Bag

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Apr 16 10:12:38 EDT 1997

Mike Parkington writes:

> Hey Jill,
>
> How's about getting a photo of the single-in-the-bag, scanning it and
> making it accessible via the web so's us poor unfortunates will get an
> opportunity to see it?
>
> Mike P

It'll be a very boring photo since there's almost nothing on the label
at all and the cloth bag is, well, just a cloth bag with Sonic Attack
stencilled on it  8-)

If it helps then there are already two pics around (I'm assuming two
since I'm sure that Rob Godwin's book *must* contain a picture of it).
The other pic is the one in Record Collector along with Brian Tawn's
discography and article.

NB:  Important - he also warns of forgeries (not surprisingly!) but
apparently, so far, all the fakes have got the wrong kind of label on
the disc since there are so few around that no-one has yet had an
original to forge a copy from.   However this could yet change so if you
do ever see one for sale be very careful to check it out visually and
find out how the seller got hold of it.

On reflection - I'm just very slightly curious as to exactly what
material the cloth bag is made from.    Betcha it's a hemp cloth!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk