BOC: Cover Thread

Wed Apr 16 11:36:28 EDT 1997

Adrian muses:

>Perhaps we should ressurect the BOC tribute cd thread again.  What
artists should cover BOC songs?  I vote for George Clinton doing ETI,
Siagon Kick covering Transmaniacon MC, Gary Hoey, Buck's Boogie, and
Primus, Monsters.

O.K., here's a few off the top of my head:

Veruca Salt - Tattoo Vampire
Collective Soul - I Am the One You Warned Me Of
Presidents of the U.S.A. - Teen Archer
Joe Satriani/Stu Hamm - instrumental version of The Reaper (have Stu
play the basic guitar figure on bass, and have Joe do the vocal
figures, embellished as only he can, on guitar)
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Hot Rails to Hell
KISS - Godzilla (could make a COOL video)
Rush - Redeemed
Savatage - Cities on Flame
Metallica - Frankenstein

John