BOC: Is it me (or did I watch too much TV)?

Shari Hill ShariHill at AOL.COM
Wed Apr 16 15:58:04 EDT 1997

>        Is there something I'm missing? Are these two albums not a fair
>representation of them? Or is it one of those things you get used to
>after a while?
>        At present, I really don't see any connection between HW and BOC,
>thematically, musically, etc., apart from Moorcock.
>        What other albums do people suggest? Imaginos sounds good, from what
>hear of it...

Well, I'm a fairly new BOCer, too, and although I like the tapes you
mentioned, I heard them after I had already decided I liked some of the bands
other offerings.  The one that got me hooked was Fire of Unknown Origin--some
of the songs are kind of campy, some are great, especially, IMO, "Vengeance
(The Pact)" and "Veteran of the Psychic Wars".  Imaginos is one of the best
I've heard so far, in terms of both music and lyrics, and there is a live cd
I really like--I think it's called ETI Live.

Shari