HW: Levitation cover

Chuck Rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Wed Apr 16 20:22:05 EDT 1997

Just reminding that Lownmower Death did a cover of "Motorhead" about five
years ago or so. Don't recall the album.
But, having a pretty good collection of metal myself, there are very few
Hawkkovers...the band Vardis (silver machine) on the BOC-L cover tapes
sounds like a mediocre '80s metal band... Those are the only I know of.
If there's one metal band that I'm surprised never did a HW cover, it's
Kansas' obscure Manilla Road, though there is a line in the song "The Ninth
Wave" -- "warriors at the end of time, masters of light..."

Chuck