OFF: King Crimson's Epitaph

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Wed Apr 16 19:32:44 EDT 1997

Hello Steve--

> << Anyone know where I can get KC's Epitaph? >>
>
> Say, is this some new collection or something?  I was just listening to the
> song Epitaph yesterday, if that's all your referring to...

No, it's a 2 (or 4, if you order from Discipline Global Mobile) CD set of
live material from 1969. I'm a Fripp/King Crimson nut, and I've had
unusual difficulties getting this thing. :-P

Guido

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse