HW: Updates

Thu Apr 17 10:22:43 EDT 1997

On tor 17 apr 1997 05.09 "Max Wilcox" <s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU> wrote:
>         It's interesting that they're releasing Nik's old stuff, as I
> rather got the impression that Nik and Brock were not on the friendliest
> of terms.
>         Some kind of reconciliation perhaps? Not too likely, I'd say...

    The word from Chris Bruce at the end of '95 was that Brock and Nik had
made up.  'Course that's long ago in Hawkyears by now.

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon Norse & Celtic, Cambridge     -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)