HW Wishart

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Thu Apr 17 10:26:52 EDT 1997

Andrew A. Apold writes:

> Oh, I've been meaning to ask, on one of the Hawkwind song polls on
> one of the web pages, there is a song "Star Song" that didn't receive
> enough votes to qualify for the overall voting, but was listed as the
> highest rated song if this were not taken into account... I seem to
> remember this being attributed to Wishart....

she left the band before this song ever got itself officially onto an
album.   It was probably going to be called "Eons" since this name
appears on the California Brainstorm album but her song doesn't.   You
can hear it on one the the videos (Night of the Hawk??)  either in
the middle of Brainstorm or Damnation Alley - I forget which.

It's a nice song - pity it never made it on to vinyl.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk