HW Wishart

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Apr 17 14:02:13 EDT 1997

>Andrew;

>>I dunno, I felt it was a nice change of pace for a time.  Space Bandits
>>remains one of my favorite latter-day Hawkwind albums.  In particular
>>I like Black Elk, it's always on the setlist on the player...
>
>...and Wishart's singing is good on that one, huh?!? ;-)

It's amazing the way she can sound just like Black Elk...

Hang on, she did sing the second part, right?
Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka                     |
Roger Shrubstaff of the Amtgard Barony of Silverwater|
(Kingdom of the Burning Lands), aka                        |
Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-                                     |