BOC: Is it me (or did I watch too much TV)?

Thu Apr 17 14:55:58 EDT 1997

Teri sez:

>And I would look to the first four albums before I formed an opinion. Recall
too, that as far as I knowm, these are'nt remakes, they are recorded with 70s
sound stuff.
Can you imagine how great they would sound re-recorded?

Uh, well, you won't find too many fans of *Cult Classics* here, Teri...
(welcome aboard by the way)

Now, Bolle tells me that eventually the original BOC CDs will be
*RE-MASTERED*, and those should sound incredible.

John