BOC: Is it me (or did I watch too much TV)?

Teri Cruzan BrizoCult at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 17 18:29:02 EDT 1997

Hey John...and all,
I have been lurking for some two months....Hotlanta adventures inspired a
first post!

I personally don't own "Cult Classics", have'nt gotten around to getting it,
though as a medium to hard core BOC fan...I will eventually get it. First
however, I am still missing other things on CD, like RBN and Spectres, ...and
while they depart from signature BOC stuff, I dig most tracks off both
albums. And I really like many of them...sorry bad with song titles, without
th CD here to help me out.

So whats the consensus here? When you tell me there are'nt too many fans of
Cult Classics, I can only imagine what you mean.

BTW I am more hungry more unreleased older material and new material. Aren't
we all?

Teri