BOC: Summerdaze Tracks

Fri Apr 18 08:43:46 EDT 1997

Eric Bloom announced on AOL that the tracks to appear on the Summerdaze
album (although I think things are not fully negotiated yet) are live
versions of "The Reaper" and "Godzilla" (probably from 1992? - he mentioned
that John Miceli drummed on the tracks), plus a studio version of
"The Power Underneath Despair" (this track was also recorded previously -
Eric mentioned that Chuck Burgi was on the track).

Someone else mentioned a website with info on this stuff, but of course,
I forgot to bring the URL to type it in here (anybody?).  However,
apparently that album is scheduled to be released near the end of this
May!

So, maybe if they do this Summerdaze thing a few more times, we'll get
"Ezekiel's Wheel" released that way . . .  ;-)

John