BOC: Re: Cult Classic

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Apr 18 09:17:56 EDT 1997

>Some of the major complains of "Cult Classic" are (as I remeber them):
>

>then WOTT is the superior choice (of course WOTT didn't exist when CC came
>out).  Already have the other albums?  Then you may not care to hear more
>of the same songs (unless you're one of those crazy fanatical die-hards
>that has to have everything -- I say this with my hand raised in the air).

Checklist for BOC crazy fanatical die-hard (singles section omitted for brevity)

( ) Both U.S. and U.K. releases of Club Ninja needed for White Flags fadeout
variation.
( ) After the above, need new re-release of Club Ninja for new liner notes
( ) After getting Cult Classic, need Champions of Rock version with a
different cover picture
( ) Need both double-wide case WOTT and slimline case WOTT.
( ) Planning trip to Indonesia to track down the RBN/CN tape.
( ) Gotta have two version of every Brain Surgeons album:  with & without
UPC label
( ) You own every word ever published by Arthur Levy.
( ) You need that tape version of "Career of Evil" that has "Do it like you
oughtta"
( ) Need both initial and french releases of 'Flat Out'
( ) You spent over $200 trying to get tape of Eric singing in Japanese.

etc.  Any others?

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka                     |
Roger Shrubstaff of the Amtgard Barony of Silverwater|
(Kingdom of the Burning Lands), aka                        |
Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-                                     |