HW: Sonic Attack Cloth Bag

\joe hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Fri Apr 18 14:51:15 EDT 1997

>Another rarity is Brian Tawn's copy of "Hawkwind Mind Journey" which I
>understood to be an acetate but I've seen someone on this list print a
>catalogue number for it. AFAIK Brian's copy is the only one know to
>hawkfandom.
>
>FoFP

haven't seen a cat no for it, but there's a label:
(slightly edited...)

\\joe

Sender: BOCL at spcvxa.spc.edu
Subject: Mind Journey

> Anyone know the information about this Hawkwind bootleg lp? Where was
> it recorded, set list, and how rare is the actual vinyl?

The MIND JOURNEY BOOTLEG was recorded in Glasgow (UK) on 10.Aug.1975.
The cover is in plain white and the record label is white too :-((
It was released in 1976/1977 by Nebula records
It is *absolutely rare*. I know only BRIAN TAWN who has got it!

The track listing:
mind journey / auusault & battery / golden void / standing at the edge /
psychedelic warlords / wind of change / warrior at the end of time /
paradox / spiral galaxy 28948

NOT ON THE BOOT..... wizzard blew his horn / magnu / opa loka / sonic
attac / master of the universe / welcome / brainstorm

btw: 28948 is the birthday from Simon King (28.Sep.1948)

Bernhard
          b_pospiech at shamrock.ping.de