BOC: Fwd: Buck Dharma Benefit

Teri Cruzan BrizoCult at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 18 17:54:44 EDT 1997

Bill, well it wasnt me, I have been trying to figure out which guy was you,
your bro or Shawn. I have pics of all of ya. This is Teri, blonde, 1/2 buzzed
....did I BS with ya at the Dixie bar...and ask you your name again and
again, was your brother a little younger, with darker hair, was Shawn kinda
blonde/brown beard with a brown leather coat? ....if so email me, I got pics
for ya. Make copies when I return in a week or so. Whoever wore the brown
leather, will faint when they see the cool pic of him and Sandy kneeling and
visiting at the Dixie.
Teri