HW: TV gig

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. AGrohe at IGATE.SPRINT.COM
Fri Apr 18 17:56:37 EDT 1997

Well, I talked to Bob on Tuesday night this week, and he commented that
he both the MM with Nik shows on video (shot one himself, I think, or at
least knew the folks who had).  Just what he told me....

Have a good weekend everyone!

Allan.

From:  BOC-L
Sent:  Friday, April 18, 1997 2:42 PM
To:  Grohe, Allan T.;
Subject:  Re: HW: TV gig

> I know that Mike Coleman and Bob Lennon (hi Bob!) have copies of these
> shows; I think I have an audio copy of the 1st show, but as I've not
> update my Hawklist in awhile, I'm not sure.
>
> Allan.

well, i know mike coleman has it, but he's not online.
as far as i know, bob doesn't have the show with moorcock on vid.  he
lives
right up the
road from me, and he >usually< tells me these things. he might have it
on
audio.
i think the guy i was talking to originally was one of the dougs who
subscribes/used to subscribe to the list.

good luck..
rj