BOC: while we're talking about CE...

dahl dahl at AROS.NET
Sun Apr 20 01:38:42 EDT 1997

I had tickets somewhere on the floor of the Pauley Pavillion for the CE
tour.  That morning I almost died from internal bleeding and ended up at
the hospital.  Instead of letting me go to the concert, they insisted on
taking out 90% of my large intestine.  I gave the tickets to some losers
that never got back to me to tell me about the show.

Maybe you guys can tell me what songs they played off CE on this tour.  The
only song I've ever heard them play off it was Lips in the Hills two tours
ago when Eric could still sing.  It was great.

CC?  I like it.  Sure it could've been a lot better.  It's pretty much demo
tape quality.  One thing that bothers me is:  why did they feel the need to
try and make The Reaper and Godzilla so close to the originals?  I really
enjoy the different versions of most the songs, and Buck's Boogie is
excellent.

Love you guys,

Brad