BOC: Fwd: Buck Dharma Benefit

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Sat Apr 19 09:12:31 EDT 1997

> > Right on Chuck, thanks for the filters, helps save me deleting so many
> > messages! And thanks for the review of the Atlanta experience from your
> > side of things-sounds like it was great.
>
> Now if people would just remove the Re: when they reply so the filters
> would work.

you mean like you did?  ;P ;)

really, i think that's a job for the listkeepers.  to make the list
recognize and ignore
the re: word.  i thought it was like that already, but then i don't bother
with the filters.

> I love you guys,

we love you back.
rj                                   BTW- i did remove the (re:). did it
work?