BOC: Helen Wheels

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Mon Apr 21 07:59:29 EDT 1997

I was flicking through a book in a shop yesterday called Search & Destroy
and saw it had an interview with Helen Wheels. What I read in the short time
I had was interesting. Does anyone know more about her career and her
involvement with BOC? I only saw a passing mention of Soft White Underbelly
and BOC in the opening para. The book was a compilation of six issues of a
Punk mag of old.
Pete.

ObCD: Cold Water Flat self-titled (I haven't played much else lately)

**************************
Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au

"Here's my time sheet, filled out in increments of fifteen minutes. As
usual, I coded the useless hours spent in meetings as 'work', whereas the
time I spent in the shower designing circuits in my mind is 'non-work'.
Interestingly, even the time I spend complaining about my lack of
productivity is considered 'work'."   - Dilbert