Cult Classics/CE/ Guitar World Mag./Remastering

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Apr 21 13:19:43 EDT 1997

> From:          "BREVARD Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>

> Cult Classics - Personally I don't own this one.  I collect but with
> reason.  The only comp I own is WoTT.  Sure its not perfect but it beats
> the pants off all the other comps.  Definitely would not get Champions
> Of Rock.  Shameful that they try to cash in on the original lineup with
> a record that dosen't even feature the two Bouchards.  Thats a blatant
> rip-off.

AB, it's worth getting just for a hellacious version of Buck's
Boogie!

> CE - This one is full of good crunchy songs.  Personally I think Unkown
> Tongue is the best song on the album.  But thats me.

Lips is the song from that record...

> Remastering - Bolle may know something there.  I would not put it past
> Sony to re-master at least the first three.  It would make money.  How
> many of us would not rush right out to get remastered versions of BOC,
> T&M and ST?  I just hope they throw Feet/Knees in to the mix while they
> are at it.

I know I'd buy any remastered stuff they care to put out.  Not sure
how many more like me out there, though...
theo