Cult Classics/CE/ Guitar World Mag./Remastering

Teri Cruzan BrizoCult at AOL.COM
Mon Apr 21 15:34:06 EDT 1997

Well as much as I love the Buck solo stuff, and dig the work Buck has done
with/for BOC....and his fine songwriting. I wouldn't trade a solo Buck over a
BOC.
But wonder if there might not be room for both? Man that guy works his a**
off as it is, that might be too much to expect.
I noticed too that  Buck was carrying a great deal of the BOC show.....I'd
rather not see that continue, I think it must be tremendously difficult to be
lead guitar and lead vocalist given their grueling tour schedules. I am not
into gossiping about the reason for the set arrangments, but will say, do
hope there can be a bit more balance in the future. Good health to you,
Teri