HW: A few topics

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue Apr 22 12:35:43 EDT 1997

Jon Browne said:
>I would suspect anything with Douglas In The Jungle on it and I'm not
>being flippant. And Hash Cake '77. I take your point, but really would
>*you*, specifically *you* be taken in by this? I bet you'd take one look
>at it and know *exactly* what these tracks were.

I don't mind listening to Hash Cake 77 or Douglas In The Jungle (I like them)
but I only need to hear ONE LP/MC/CD not 10million. The songs aren't going to
change.

I suspose the only way the band had combat this is to issue lots of material
containing good stuff (which has started). I perosnally think they should
issued everything they have ever done, and to stop the fact that a lot of
people, wanting to try out the band, might be put off, they should issue it to
fans only. Then by making it the same price as sold in the shops, they
wouldn't lose money and we can hear ALL their stuff.

Timothy  Fintan  Langner
96163497 at Brookes.ac.uk
timlang at hotmail.com

 "I like all music, if pigs fly, but check out Quo, Hawkwind, Blues" (Timmy)
*************TUNE IN FOR BIGGEST THING SINCE RADIO FRIST STARTED*************
* Oxygen 107.9 - A shake up in broadcasting has just happened thanks to us. *