BOC: soloing and biding ones time before the beast is released

Bolts of Ungodly Vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Tue Apr 22 19:13:06 EDT 1997

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 wrote:

> Yet, sticking to Procol, Robin Trower had way more success after he
> left the band...true to the extent he had a series of LPs afterward, but still I get more
"Robin who?" than I get "BOC who?" when talking about the bands with
20something collegiate persons.  So if anything thats a reason for Buck
to stay--BOC has had a staying power in the mind of the people.  That and
the new LP-forgive me, I mean CD- would lose a lot of momentum if Buck
went solowards about now.  With a nickname like Buck Dharma, you got to
be in BOC-its just that cool.  But I digress.

hoping and praying for the Wheel to come down from the musical heavens,

Jason

(think how cool the advertisements could be with a title like EW..the
BOC logo could be smack dab in the middle and having the wheel as a
stage prop would be a sight to see at an outdoor show.)