HW: A Few Topics re:

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Tue Apr 22 16:22:20 EDT 1997

> > > I would suspect anything with Douglas In The Jungle on it and I'm not
> > > being flippant.
>
>         What's wrong with "Douglas in the Jungle", eh? You got sumfin
against
> chimpanzees bein on their knees?
>         I think you're statement really needs a feasibility study....

ya'll missed his point. he wasn't saying that douglas sucked, he was saying
that it was
a clear indication that the live and rare disc was a bunch of previously
released material.
how likely is it that HW96-97 is going to perform douglas in the jungle?
his statement, taken with all context, is perfectly accurate.
rj