BOC Buck, Capt Solo?

Tue Apr 22 16:25:09 EDT 1997

I spake thusly:

>> The band has never, to my
> knowlege actively promoted themselves as "featuring Albert Bouchard,
> formerly of Blue Oyster Cult"

to which Chip replied:

>        ...well, this isn't true.  I hung about 50 posters around town
        that said almost exactly what you've written above.

        Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it.  We all like to
        have some guidance when it comes to picking music and tBS aren't
        really divorced from the BOC sound (for OBVIOUS reasons).  While
        Al certainly doesn't, um, beat his own drum in this regard, he
        isn't (and shouldn't) hesitant to do so either.

        I've also seen Deb listed with previous band and writing