BOC: Helen Wheels

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Apr 22 23:52:21 EDT 1997

Peter Sondergeld asks:

>I was flicking through a book in a shop yesterday called Search & Destroy
>and saw it had an interview with Helen Wheels. What I read in the short time
>I had was interesting. Does anyone know more about her career and her
>involvement with BOC? I only saw a passing mention of Soft White Underbelly

Helen has moved to upstate New York and is working on several book projects
and a Best Of Helen Wheels Band CD (it may come out on Cellsum!). She is
still a vital artist and maybe if I keep buggin her she'll get online one
of these days.