The BOC-L filters

OzHawks OzHawks at PCMICRO.COM.AU
Wed Apr 23 08:58:45 EDT 1997

On 23 Apr 97 at 12:17, Martyn Lawrence wrote:

> > that    Re: HW: tour abandoned
>              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>         These words should never be seen or uttered!

I shuddered too!

>         Any news Mr Sonique ?

Not as yet .... the biggest problem at the moment is sorting out how the hell
to pay the up-front fee .... I'm working with Heartland on ideas for that,
hopefully we will know what is happening within about a week. The gates of
time are a closin!

Sonique

--
OzHawks          The Australian Hawkwind Appreciation Society
PO Box 884          Mail us an SAE for our free newsletter
Australia               mailto:OzHawks at pcmicro.com.au