What happened to The Earth Ritual?

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Wed Apr 23 09:30:28 EDT 1997

On 23 Apr 97 at 11:48, M Holmes wrote:

> Mark Edmonds writes:
>
> > Remember when the Earth Ritual 12" ep came out? The impression I got was
> > that this was the start of a major new project but nothing seemed to come
> > of it. Does anyone know what happened or what the original intention was?
>
> Wasn't that just before Turner was kicked out again? I suspect that a
> lot of the ideas behind the project were Turner's - it has his sort of
> style.

Could have been ... but Nik's story is that he was busily writing lyrics for
the Elric concept album (later CotBS), when Dave rang him up to say "you
aren't paying enough interest in the band - you're out". Dunno if it's how it
was, but that makes it a little later doesn't it?

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may