BOC-L Digest - 22 Apr 1997 - Special issue

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Apr 23 11:59:19 EDT 1997

 From:          "BREVARD Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>

> JS>"Don't know 'bout you folks, but I really there was a new album out
> to talk about, instead of these kind of speculations."
>
> Cheer up maybe we will have the comp for the Geezer fest ready prior to
> EW so we can talk about the songs included there.  It'll be a nice stop
> >gap.

Tell ya what...It was great seeing the words 'Blue Oyster Cult' on
the front of Guitar World this month.  One of the editors is a huge
BOC fan.  In fact, he suggested once that COFWRaR should be the
national anthem!  And though briefly quoted, it's always great to see
BD in print.  He's very well spoken.  And like he says, he's playing
better than ever.  Great to see a guy of his abilities still
exploring and growing, rather than restin on his laurels...
theo