BOC-L Digest - 22 Apr 1997 - Special issue

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Apr 23 13:56:26 EDT 1997

>I almost came in my jeans when I saw Live '76 in a store in Belgium!
>Hadn't seen it in the US at the time, and I was salivating like a
>rabid Great Dane.  This release coinciding with Wheeze fest reminds
>me of the one that accompanied Operation Rock and Roll, exc. that
>those were all new tunes.

Speaking of Live '76, that was a Griffin release, right?  So that's
another BOC-L item in limbo with their bankruptcy...
Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Barony of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard     |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random