BOC: Collaborations of the Telescopes

Bolts of Ungodly Vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Wed Apr 23 14:16:18 EDT 1997

Given this recent discusssion on "The Marshall Plan,"  I was wondering how
the creative process that went on behind that tune differed in respects to
the only  other BOC written tune on record- WotT (and since it included SP
in the credits, it is perhaps more of a representative of the group's work
in the early days).  I've always felt that this song was a highwater mark
for the group working as a whole in the composing side of the coin.  For
me, the latter felt like an example of BOC saying "OK, let's show the
audience (and ourselves) what the BOC sound is all about."

I've always found it interesting that Buck Dharma, not Don Roeser is
credited with taking part in writing "Buck's Boogie." ---But thats just an
aside.

Gabba goo ga,
Jason