BOC: BOC Webring

Bill Futreal PsychoGuy at AOL.COM
Wed Apr 23 21:55:42 EDT 1997

I've finally got the BOC Webring online.  The webring home page is at
http://members.aol.com/psychoguy/bocring.htm.  Access that page for complete
details.  For general info about the webring concept, see
http://www.webring.org.

Those of you on BOC-L who have BOC / BOC related web pages, join the ring!
 The more sites in the ring, the more exposure we all get and the more we
promote BOC on the WWW.  You can join from my AOL page.

There's only two pages in there right now, the ring home page and my own BOC
home page.

Email me if you have any questions or need more info.

Bill