25 years on album

Michael S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Thu Apr 24 04:08:04 EDT 1997

> I've just got a copy of the 25 years on album (for L2.50 whihc is the cheapest
> I've seen) and I was wondering who Henry Lowther (plays Tumpet) and Les
> McClure were (whipser vocals)? What other artists did they work for?

Henry Lowther is a sort of jazz person, who plays with various bands (or
at least did). I think he appears on an album called seventh wave (which
obviously I had to buy), or some other album from my past that I've never
listened to more than twice. There was also a jazz programme on the telly
once, shown on Yorkshire TV late night about 6 years ago, and amongst the
many musicians listed in the credits was his name. He also was involved
some way with Ambit, the poetry magazine that Mike Moorcock and Bob C had
some stuff published in, which is maybe how he got onto 25 years.

Yours, full of boring and half remembered vaguely related HW trivia

Mike w