BOC-L Digest - 22 Apr 1997 - Special issue

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Apr 24 10:09:26 EDT 1997

On Wed, 23 Apr 1997, Ted Jackson jr. EL84 wrote:

> Tell ya what...It was great seeing the words 'Blue Oyster Cult' on
> the front of Guitar World this month.  One of the editors is a huge
> BOC fan.  In fact, he suggested once that COFWRaR should be the
> national anthem!  And though briefly quoted, it's always great to see
> BD in print.  He's very well spoken.  And like he says, he's playing
> better than ever.  Great to see a guy of his abilities still
> exploring and growing, rather than restin on his laurels...
> theo

        Anything interesting there? Also, can someone bring me up to date
on the Geezer Fest - when I went on holiday I don't remember anything
about a compilation from it. Yours curiously,
                                              Jazza
           Jon Jarrett
           Pembroke College Cambridge      "If he really thinks we're the
           (01223 327450)                  devil, Then let's send them to
           jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk          Hell!" (B.O.C., `Divine Wind')