BOC... #1 injury concert

Dane Carlson dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM
Thu Apr 24 10:51:21 EDT 1997

> He grimaces as he remembers one of the worst shows. "Blue Oyster Cult,
> New Year's Eve. Over 70 people treated at that one."
> It was in San Francisco in 1978.

Hmmm. can't quite see this. I was an avid BOC fan in High School and I cannot imagine missing a New Years gig, I suffered a Journey show for lack of things to do, and that was 78 or 79. I don't remember BOC playing here on any New years. They didn't play here much anyway,  and  was ecstatic when I understood the significance of what Soft White Underbelly meant. And that was 80? 81?

dane