BRAIN: What's up with the webpage?

Thu Apr 24 18:54:56 EDT 1997

On tor 24 apr 1997 11.41 "John A Swartz" <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG> wrote:
> The tBS webpage has been down since at least last weekend.  I've tried
> contacting Tania via e-mail, but haven't yet heard from her.  Anybody
> know what's up?

    Oh, I knew I forgotten to make an announcement somewhere ... :}

    There was trouble between the host, Novus Papyrus, and their internet
provider.  The result was that Novus Papyrus, and thus the tBS web page,
are not currently on-line.

    It's unclear what the final result will be.  Tania is well pissed off
at her buddies in Novus Papyrus, as you might expect.

    It may be that a resurrected version of the page appears off my Harvard
WWW site in the near future.  If so (and in any case) further updates will
be posted to BOC-L  (Really! :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Långstrump