BOC: Marshall Plan

Aaron Crandall deadline at CYBERHIGHWAY.NET
Fri Apr 25 01:04:08 EDT 1997

I can't wait!

-----Original Message-----
From:   <Chuck Saden> [SMTP:AgentOF at AOL.COM]
Sent:   Thursday, April 24, 1997 7:22 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        Re: BOC: Marshall Plan

Aaron,

If you love Deadline, your in for a treat when you hear The Buck Dharma Band
version.  Deadline was so great at the Atlanta Show, that Buck played around
with the ADAT tapes of that first!   As soon as I get a cassette copy of it,
I will make a wav file and put some of it on Jack's Page (Blue Oyster Cult
Online).
CE is my favorite BOC record, BTW, and I didn't hear ANYONE complain about
the new Jazzy version.
A thought on the Marshall Plan.  That is hands down, my favorite song to play
during the day of a BOC show.  CE has a fantasy feel to it, something you can
get lost in and Marshall Plan fits in that mold.

chuck