off: new Fish? (with Steve Wilson of PTree)

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. AGrohe at IGATE.SPRINT.COM
Fri Apr 25 09:23:02 EDT 1997

So, is there a good outlet on or offline for the Japanese release?

Allan.

From:  BOC-L
Sent:  Thursday, April 24, 1997 5:46 PM
To:  Grohe, Allan T.;
Subject:  Re: off:  new Fish? (with Steve Wilson of PTree)

Hi All
Sunsets On Empire by Fish is released on 17th may in the UK. It was
released in Japan (with a bonus track) last week and Fish is at present
in Japan promoting it. A single from it "Change of Heart" is released on
Monday. In my opinion this album is the finest that Fish has ever
produced either with or without Marillion and I am a long term fan.
Steve Wilson has produced and cowritten it and there are some wonderful
guitar parts. On the tracks he has cowritten he is very apparant.
Good stuff especially What Colour is God
Jill Douglas