OFF New CD (to me)

Dane Carlson dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM
Fri Apr 25 10:16:35 EDT 1997

Hi ya'll
I just got the first cd by Architectural Metaphor, Odysseum Galacti (something like that.) totally excellent.

Floydian guitar, Tangerine Dreamy synths. Drifty guitar laden, keyboard heavy space rock. Like Melting Euphoria but better, more interesting. Thy do a Sonic Attack on it, nothing to far from the original but fun. I played this really loud last night, on headphones, and am still grooving to it this morning.

It was co-produced by Chris Bruce of Kadu Flyer and worthy of checking out if you don't know of them yet.

They have a new cd in the coming, but just haven't finished it yet.

Dane