Hawkwind tour and EP

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Sat Apr 26 13:18:24 EDT 1997

Hi

I'm quite exicted at the moemnt because hawkwind are playing in oxford (just
happen to living here) so I'll be able to see them frothe frist time. And if
lucky I might see them either in london or worhting oh and may be reading. So
I'm quite excited.

Also I thought hawkwind were going to be playing quite a few dates in America?
OR have these still to be worked out?

Finaly I was wondergni is it worth me paying L6.50 to get one fo the 500 promo
editions of the new hwkwind single. Well it be worth a lot more inthe future
or should I just get the standard issue.

Timothy Langne
(An excited fan)