OFF:Has this ever happend to You? -Reply

Thomas Nelson gumby at PRIMENET.COM
Sun Apr 27 03:57:37 EDT 1997

>Has this ever happened to you?  According to a post at the Mindcage
>Website some poor guy buys a copy of Images and Words by Dream Theater.
>Opens it up and the cd is painted for DT but when he puts it in the
>player its actually Pearl Jam.  Poor guy.  Any similar horror stories
>out there?

A friend of mine bought Queensryche's Operation Mindcrime. When he hit
play, he was assaulted by the sounds of Richard Marx.

Poor guy. He hasn't been the same since.

The Gumby Man

                                                        *
  I will bow to the earth, bow to the sea,              *
  Bow to the love between you and me,                    *
  Bow to the sun, bow to the land                       *
  but never to a god made in the image of man.          *
                                                        *
                       New Model Army                   *
                                                        *
Thomas Nelson* * *The Gumby Man* * *gumby at primenet.com* *