HW: The cwazy world of Arthur Brown

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Sun Apr 27 12:45:23 EDT 1997

On Sun, 27 Apr 1997, Bolts of Ungodly Vision wrote:

> I was looking of the aforementioned artist when I stumbled upon the following:
>
> Brown continued to tour and record throughout the Seventies, appearing
> briefly in Tommy, and
> turning in guest studio performances with Cat Stevens, Alan Parsons, and
> Hawkwind.
>
> What did track/LP did he guest spot for Hawkwind? A rather interesting
> combination it is

        Well, I don't know about Hawkwind, but he sang the part of the
Gremlin on Robert Calvert's `Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters', which
is almost the same thing as Hawkwind considering the people involved.
Possibly your source wasn't being too specific? Yours,
                                                       Jazza

P.S. He's a damn good gremlin. Even more psyched-out than Bob, which is no
mean feat.

        |   Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!   |
        | Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge CB2 1RF  |
        |               jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk              |