HW: The cwazy world of Arthur Brown

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Sun Apr 27 20:50:22 EDT 1997

Jason said:
>I was looking of the aforementioned artist when I stumbled upon the
>following:
>
>Brown continued to tour and record throughout the Seventies, appearing
>briefly in Tommy, and turning in guest studio performances with Cat Stevens,
>Alan Parsons, and Hawkwind.
>
>What did track/LP did he guest spot for Hawkwind? A rather interesting
>combination it is

He also appaered on a curse tour sharing the bill with Mungo Jerry. He was
recently mentioned on talk radio (in uk) when Mungo jerry was in and then
someone phoned in to say eh was touring with ahawkind laster this year. To my
surprsie the presenter actualy rmebered ahwkwind ahving 2 drumers inte h70s. I
didn't think many people would know this, late alone know any one else other
than lemmy/Brock (them being the ones who hae done most famous stuff over the
years for longest IMHO. Not asying others are worse/better, just less
famous).

Timothy  Fintan  Langner
96163497 at Brookes.ac.uk
timlang at hotmail.com

 "I like all music, if pigs fly, but check out Quo, Hawkwind, Blues" (Timmy)
*************TUNE IN FOR BIGGEST THING SINCE RADIO FRIST STARTED*************
* Oxygen 107.9 - A shake up in broadcasting has just happened thanks to us. *