OFF:Has this ever happend to You? -Reply /Summer of Loud

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Tue Apr 29 03:50:08 EDT 1997

BREVARD Adrian R. wrote:

> >>Has this ever happened to you?  According to a post at the Mindcage
> >>Website some poor guy buys a copy of Images and Words by Dream Theater.
> >>Opens it up and the cd is painted for DT but when he puts it in the player
> >>its actually Pearl Jam.  Poor guy.  Any similar horror stories
> >out there?
> >

> TGM>"A friend of mine bought Queensryche's Operation Mindcrime. When he
> >hit play, he was assaulted by the sounds of Richard Marx.
> >
> >Poor guy. He hasn't been the same since."
> >
> Gumby Man, I think thus far you are the hands down winner for horror
> stories.  Nothing against Richard Marx but I would have been clobbered
> by this too. BTW the prize is a Loudness cd, On The Prowl.  Never too
> late to enter folks but it closes May 2.
Ok-I gotta jump on this one: I bought a Black Sabbath cd at one time
(Paranoid, I think) and hit play-guess what-Barry Manilow. What a
letdown. It was an aural assault at its worst, I think:)
Now, I did get a HW cd that was actually Pendragon-but I could handle
that music!!
Lets Rock!!!
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton