OFF: Comic Strip

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Apr 29 04:42:15 EDT 1997

In message <33644530.1938 at student.uq.edu.au>, Max Wilcox
<s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU> writes

The easy answer is Lemmy is pretty much everyone's friend. As I've said
before, when Lemmy lived in London, you could go for a beer in a pub
before a gig, go to a gig, then go to a club after and damn if lemmy
wasn't in all three places, pumping money into the fruit machine and
being bought drinks by sycophants like me. Of course he knows Ade
Edmundson (whose favorite band is Gong BTW). If you go out as often as
he does, for as many years as he did, in a place like London, you are
gonna run across pretty much everyone you find interesting sooner or
later. (Whether they find you interesting is another story.)  And hey,
if you where making a show like Bad News wouldn't you ask Lemmy to
cameo?

--
Jon Browne